Attn: Addiction Treatment Center...
"Finally! How To keep clients engaged in the program and reduce recovery fatigue"
(So you DON'T have to do extra work to engage hard to reach clients who have struggled in groups in the past)
* help clients prevent relapse
* promote positive self-expression
* promote healing
RE: Drums for Recovery
Dear Addiction Treatment Center,
If you want to keep clients engaged in the program and their treatment, support clients' recovery goals, and help them prevent relapse, or even if you just want to help individuals achieve mental and emotional wellness, then this is the most important letter you'll read all year!
Because it's important to engage clients with interventions that will support their recovery journey, not cause fatigue and burnout!
Here's how and why we can make you this promise...
My name is Folade and I'm an expert on the transformative power of drumming.
I'm a second-generation musician and multi- percussionist and have dedicated myself to the art of music for over 25 years. I also am the child of parents who struggled with addiction and understand firsthand the impact that music has on the journey of recovery.
This program provides a transformative experience that uses rhythm, movement, and sound to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being for your clients.
Studies conducted on the psychophysiological effects of drumming have found that regularly taking part in a drumming circle can strengthen addiction recovery. It can even serve as a valuable tool in helping to prevent addiction relapse.
Every minute you wait is another minute one of your clients may not be able to explore their own inner rhythms and connect with others on a deeper level.
"I was so impressed by Folade's ability to engage with his audience of mixed ages, and by his ability to both capture the attention of such a large group and inspire them."
According to Dr. Barry Bittman, "Group drumming opens doors, enhances self-esteem, ensures a healthy workout, stimulates our minds, boosts our creative potential, makes us laugh and connects us on many levels. It also builds bridges, heightens awareness and strengthens bonds."
In Fact, Here's Just The Tip of The Iceberg of What You Get...
* You'll discover the secret that will set your program apart from so many others
* You'll understand how to not work as hard to engage clients who are resistant to engaging and participating in the community
* Therapists can use drumming sessions as a powerful tool to help those in recovery maintain their momentum, energy, and motivation
* You'll have a dedicated time each week where your clients can relax, reduce stress, and build community
* You'll have a consistent weekly program that is specifically designed to engage hard to reach clients who may have struggled with other methods of treatment
Our drumming sessions create a supportive and uplifting environment where clients can explore their own inner rhythms and connect with others on a deeper level.
* When you provide drumming for your clients, think how happy they'll feel that you have incorporated something new and fun to help facilitate their healing and recovery
* When you incorporate Drums for Recovery into your program, think about all the additional hard to engage people you'll be impacting in an innovative and groundbreaking way
* See yourself sharing with other clinicians on how engaged and excited your clients are about their treatment journey at your center
So Here's The Bottom Line With Drums for Recovery
Drums for Recovery helps to promote healing and self-discovery. Our experienced facilitators use a variety of techniques to create a safe and supportive environment, allowing your clients to explore and express their emotions in a creative and empowering way. You get weekly drum sessions, with all drums provided, that encompasses a combination of rhythm, music, movement, and guided meditation.
You get all of this for only $150-$250/session... (Everything we do is custom-made and tailored for each group that we serve, so price really depends on what your group's needs are, their size, goals, program budget etc..)
But Let Me Sweeten The Pot For You Even More With These Instant Bonuses For Acting Now...
Bonus #1: The Guide on How to Incorporate Drumming into Recovery
When you sign up for the Drums for Recovery program, you also receive access to our FREE Incorporating Drumming Into Recovery Guide
Real Value: $27-$45
Bonus#2: Drums for Clinicians
I'll offer a workshop for your therapists for FREE. As clinicians, you also need to have a moment to relieve stress and relax, as well as connect as a group so that you can provide your best to your clients.
Real Value: $150 to $250
As you can see, these bonuses have a total value of between $177 and $295... but they're yours when you act now!
Here's How To Schedule Your Sessions Right Now
So go ahead and click the link now and you'll be on your way to enjoying all the benefits we've talked about here and more! Let's get started right now!
Click here to get on our schedule...
To your success,
P.S. Every minute you wait is another minute one of your clients may not be able to explore their own inner rhythms and connect with others on a deeper level...
Act now to get on our schedule and to avoid being put on our waitlist!